If you’re afraid of change — either the fear of changing or being afraid not to change — today’s episode will equip and empower you for change…GROWTH.
There’s nothing greater than growth.
Does it always feel or look great? Nope. Absolutely not.
But as long as we’re growing, we’re living fully.
What is it that YOU desire…to change?
Once you’ve done the EDIT For Change (EPISODE 121)…now you can see and hear clearly.
However, whenever you’re listening to this podcast, THE DAY to get crystal clear is TODAY.
Start today. Look at what you desire and then commit to creating it.
It’s a proven, effective strategy for maximizing your growth, getting crystal clear about your desire, as well as how to create it.
It’ll provide a framework that’ll help you lay it out for yourself.
Picture a hashtag or old-school tic-tac-toe. These 9 areas of focus can CHANGE everything!
It’s about getting back to the basics!
Download your CHECKLIST FOR CHANGE and begin to answer these questions
- WHY? The answer is “change.” Yes, I believe you desire CHANGE.
- Hope? What’s your HOPE (belief, desire, trust) for change?
- Commitment? What’s the COMMITMENT you’re making today? Are you committed to CREATING CHANGE?
- Engage? Where are your putting your energy, attention, and time?
- Aware? Are you AWARE of what it’s going to take to create your change? Ask the necessary questions so you KNOW exactly what’s required.
- Date? What’s your DATE for change? Now and in the future.
- Love? Are you willing to direct the powerful creative force of LOVE towards creating the life and life’s work that you LOVE?
- Actions? What two ACTIONS are you taking right NOW, as well as NEXT?
Please let me know what CHANGE your COMMITTED to CREATING…
Thank you for being here, and allowing me to sip on life with you.
Please come over to WomenSippingOnLife.com for some free resources, including my CHECKLIST FOR CHANGE, Engagement Checklist + Evaluation Rating, Six Sacred S.O.L. DATE Secrets…and a FREE copy of my best-selling book, Date Yourself Well. You can also check out my Dr. Shannon Facebook Page for more daily S.O.L. TRAINING.
I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow. Please invite your best girlfriends to come and join our S.O.L. PARTY.
xo Dr. Shannon. Inspiring minds that want to grow and hearts that want to know, so you can love you, your life, and your life’s work well. ONE SIP AT A TIME.
A special thanks to the following souls for helping me launch our WOMEN SIPPING ON LIFE podcast…
Intro/Outro done by Uni V. SOL
Outro music by Jay Man: Mind Over Matter (www.ourmusicbox.com)
Podcast cover design and web site done by: Pablo Aguilar (www.webdesigncreator.com)
Podcast cover photo by Kate Montague of KM Captured (www.kmcaptured.com)