There’s ONE common denominator in all your relationships and your happiness. Once you discover it, you’ll find the key to your “HAPPY” and your healing…
Today I give you key questions to ask yourself that’ll help you locate YOU, and begin the journey of creating your HAPPY.
This is for you if you’re:
– In a relationship – and happy.
– In a relationship – and unhappy.
– Divorced or had a break-up – happy or not?
– Not in a relationship – happy or not?
Yes, this pretty much covers everyone, right?
No matter what, the common denominator in all your relationships (including your relationship with happiness) is YOU.
I’ve began thinking about questions I’d like to ask YOU, about you and your relationship…and your life.
That way I can serve and support you at an even greater level.
I’d love to hear from YOU today…
These are the 3 questions I’d ask YOU:
(Along with the 3 questions I’d encourage you to ask yourself.)
1. How many times have you been divorced, or gone through a break-up?
Ask yourself: Am I happy in my current relationship, and/or with me and MY LIFE?
(Really, how happy are you?)
2. Have you forgiven your past spouse, and yourself?
Ask yourself this question: Am I open to forgiving, and learning more about my heart in the process?
3. What’s your biggest FEAR with being in a relationship?
Ask yourself: Am I willing to face my fear(s)?
I’d love to hear from you.
This is what I’m going to do for you…I’m doing a FREE 7-Day Date Yourself Well Challenge that starts on Tuesday, May 29. I’d LOVE to invite you to attend.
Please grab your SACRED S.O.L. D.A.T.E. JOURNAL (Daily Action To Engage yourself.)
TODAY’S SACRED S.O.L. STEP IS THIS:
1. Answer the above questions in your journal.
2. Go to the Women Sipping On Life S.O.L. MOVEMENT Private FB Page.
- Please comment on today’s podcast, and let me know what you discovered today.
- Please let me know if you’re interested in joining in our 7-Day Challenge, and I’ll get you the information you need.
3. I would LOVE it if you would leave a 5-STAR RATING + REVIEW of the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher, and help me help ONE…another heart and soul…who desperately needs to hear this message of hope (TRUTH) today.
Thank you so very much!!
S.O.L.| NOT SOLO. If you haven’t already joined the movement, you’re personally invited to come over to the WOMEN SIPPING ON LIFE S.O.L. MOVEMENT Closed FB Group and Join the MOVEMENT: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WSOLMovement/
I can’t wait to meet you there, and engage with you even more!
By the way, I’m going to be leading another 4 DAY S.O.L.DATE C.A.M.P. for life with CERTAINTY, ABUNDANCE, MOVEMENT, AND PURPOSE: June 20-24, 2018 in Minneapolis. Please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply to be ONE of the 12 Sacred Souls who will be taking this journey with me.
I’m also going to be inviting listeners onto the program. If you have a story you’d like to share — a song to sing (but not a Poor Me Story) — send me an email at: email@example.com and put SHARE MY STORY in the subject line.
Thank you for being here, and allowing me to Sip On Life with you.
Visit WomenSippingOnLife.com for more free resources, including my CHECKLIST FOR CHANGE, Engagement Checklist + Evaluation Rating, Six Sacred S.O.L. DATE Secrets…and a FREE copy of my best-selling book, Date Yourself Well. You can also check out my Dr. Shannon Facebook Page for more daily S.O.L. TRAINING.
I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow. Please invite your best girlfriends to come and join our S.O.L. PARTY.
xo Dr. Shannon. Inspiring minds that want to grow and hearts that want to know, so you can love you, your life, and your life’s work well. ONE SIP AT A TIME.
A special thanks to the following souls for helping me launch our WOMEN SIPPING ON LIFE podcast…
Intro/Outro done by Uni V. SOL
Outro music by Jay Man: Mind Over Matter (www.ourmusicbox.com)
Podcast cover design and web site done by: Pablo Aguilar (www.webdesigncreator.com)
Podcast cover photo by Kate Montague of KM Captured (www.kmcaptured.com)